Terms of Service
By purchasing or commissioning goods and services from AnxotheDragon, you agree to these terms as listed. These terms are subject to change without warning. If you have any questions about these terms, please send them to , or submit a contact forum here and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. Payment. AnxotheDragon currently accepts payments via PayPal only. AnxotheDragon requires that a valid email be presented at the time of purchase, to which an invoice will be sent via PayPal. AnxotheDragon does not, under any circumstances, accept payment via PayPal’s “Friends and Family” service, nor does she accept payment through direct PayPal payment.
2. General Process. After a commission has been approved, I will contact the client at the provided email address with a PayPal invoice. Orders over the total value of $100 require both a 50% down payment and a valid ID showing age of 18 or older, and orders with a lesser value must be paid in full before work can begin on the project. Once the project has started, the client can request an update of the work-in-progress at any time. I will prompt the client to confirm the accuracy of the work at four stages during the commission; Sketch, lineart only, coloring only and completed project. Once the commissioner has confirmed the work as complete, it cannot undergo additional large changes.
3. Refund Policy. Commissioned works can be canceled any time before work on the project begins for a full refund. Below is a list of percentages of completion of a piece relative to the refund issued.
20% complete or less, up to sketch completion: 50% refund, AnxotheDragon retains full ownership of the work completed.
40% complete or less, up to lineart completion: 25% refund, the client attains ownership of work completed as per normal terms.
50% complete or more, after completion of flat colors: No refund can be issued. However, the client attains ownership of work completed as per normal terms.
4. Down-Payment And ID Policy. All commission orders under the complete value of $100 must be paid in full prior to work on the project beginning. All orders over the complete value of $100 require both a valid ID showing the the client is 18 years of age or older and a 50% down-payment, rounded up to the nearest US dollar, before work can begin. Until full payment is received, all projects over the complete value of $50 will not be completed beyond a sketch. No WIP images can be sent until the invoice is paid in full.
5. Payment Plans and Deadlines. At this time, AnxotheDragon does not accept payment plans. This is, however, subject to change at a later date. AnxotheDragon does not work on deadlines for any reason. However, on request, a rough estimate of time needed to complete a project can be given.
6. Termination of Services. AnxotheDragon reserves the right to terminate her obligations at any time for a full refund to the client. Upon termination of services, the commissioner will be notified and the price paid will be refunded in full, including down payments that would normally be considered non-refundable.
7. Ownership and Distribution of Final Works. All final works are owned by either the commissioner in the case of commission work or the buyer in the case of premade work for all purposes except to alter the piece in such a way that the artist'’s signature is not visible, or to redistribute for commercial purposes. AnxotheDragon retains the right to distribute finished works for any purpose except commercial sale, with the exception of duplicates of certain premade goods such as buttons and stickers, and works which are awarded to AnxotheDragon via these terms.
8. Mature Content. AnxotheDragon's artwork will include themes such as gore, violence, minor suggestive themes, artistic or non-explicit nudity and non-explicit romance in my general artwork. Explicit nudity, sexual themes, fetish content (including SFW fetishes) and graphic sexual content may still be included in artwork, however, the artwork will be finished with a unique NSFW signature.
9. Edits Policy. As a general rule, edits to the pose and design of a work must be made during the sketching phase. After the client has approved a sketch, the drawing cannot be majorly edited, so it is vital that the client ensure they are happy with the piece before approving it. Furthermore, lineart and coloring edits must be minor, and must be made before shading begins. There are no exceptions to this rule, as the client is expected to scan for mistakes at every stage of the artwork.
10. Chargeback Policy. In general, I ask that clients openly discuss their intent to charge back their commission fees before issuing a charge back. If a charge back is issued without any kind of communication after work on a project has begun, all obligations of AnxotheDragon will be terminated, and all works involved will remain property of AnxotheDragon. If the project is more than 50% complete, all works involved will remain property of AnxotheDragon and a dispute will be filed in an attempt to roll back the chargeback. Any artwork in a chargeback situation obtained by the client is stolen, unless all arrangements have been discussed with AnxotheDragon prior to the chargeback.